Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Seriously, buy Vornheim right now.


If you don't already own it, you should purchase a copy of Zak S.'s Vornheim: The Complete City Kit right now. It's currently on RPGNow with a Pay-What-You-Want price, which means you can pay zero dollars if you are so inclined. It should be this way for about 24 more hours, so don't dilly-dally.

Vornheim is the single best printed resource I own for D&D. I used it at a campaign setting for my favorite campaign thusfar and will likely use it for every campaign I run from here on out. Shit, my default fantasy setting is on an island called Vorn and the god with the same name has become a defacto deity in any game I run. To say Vornheim has influenced the way I run games would be an understatement. It's an indispensable book. Essential.

Get it on RPGNow while the getting is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment